I am a diligent and enthusiastic learner, with a strong interest in the latest research-based educational approaches. Eager to undertake new challenges, I have great determination to excel in my role, and am committed to support the changing needs of the school community.
My professional objective is to keep building my career for an employer that shares my same values and work ethic. My aim is to assist students as unique individuals, and to help them to achieve their full potential by providing a safe environment, working alongside families and key personnel at school. I believe that, thanks to my background in educational psychology and in alternative education, I can deliver an inclusive support program.
- Demonstrated ability to engage effectively within a professional environment, to maintain strict confidentiality and to work within an ethical framework
- Effective self-management skills and capability to meet timelines
- High level of commitment to value diversity and support students’ engagement in school
- Strong interpersonal skills and networking ability to build long-term relationships with key stakeholders
- Open to learning new ideas and techniques through formal or informal learning and to contributing to the learning of others.
- 2013 - James Cook University, Cairns, Queensland
- 2009 - University of Rome La Sapienza, Rome, Italy
- 2001 - La Nuova Infanzia Training College, Latina, Italy
- 2013 Pre-Service Teacher, St Monica’s College, Cairns, QLD
- 2013 Pre-Service Teacher, St Andrew’s Catholic College, Cairns, QLD
- 2007- 2008 Educational Psychology Internship, Family & Social Services
- Jul 2014 - current Cairns State High School, Cairns CBD, QLD
- Jan 2014- current Holy Cross School, Trinity Park, QLD
- 2011- 2013 Cairns Montessori, Cairns, QLD
- 2008- 2009 Restaurant and Wine Bar La Seggiovia, Castel Gandolfo, Italy
- 2004- 2008 Restaurant Enoteca dell' Orologio , Latina, Italy
- Queensland College of Teachers (QCT), provisional registration number 875267.
- Modern Language Teachers’ Association of Queensland (MLTAQ), Peninsula Branch
- 2017 (ongoing) Psychology Examiner Training, International Baccalaureate Organisation
- 2017 Psychology Teacher Training, International Baccalaureate Organisation
- 2016 CLIL Training, University of Melbourne
- 2014 Introduction to Circle Solutions, Holy Cross Primary School
- 2013 Digital Pedagogies, James Cook University, Cairns
- 2013 Cyber Smart Outreach, James Cook University, Cairns
- 2013 Classroom Profiling Training, James Cook University, Cairns.
Expert user of Office suite, Google apps, main Mac productivity apps (Pages, Numbers and Keynote), Internet providers and email, website designing, Prezi and QR codes. Enthusiastic and confident user of online educational resources and learning platforms such as Language Perfect, Languagenut, Babbel, MindSnacks and many others.